guía para una seguir una dieta baja en carbohidratosDescripción completa
La guia completa para completar al 100 por ciento el juego de grand theft auto 5 para ps3 ps4 o xbox 360 o xbox one. En pdf guia completa para completar saltos misiones , extras . Secretos d…Descripción completa
Guia para Nivel Medio SuperiorDescripción completa
Guia Sociedad 8º - Edad Moderna pt1Descripción completa
Rutina completa de entrenamientoDescripción completa
Rutina completa de entrenamientoDescription complète
Descripción: Guia 4
guía para una seguir una dieta baja en carbohidratosFull description
UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE COAHUILA DEPARTAMENTO DE INGLÉS Guía para examen en línea de Inglés Unidad SALTILLO
Choose one of the following options to complete the statement. 1. ____ a student here?
2. My biology class is ____ 10:20. At in
3. My mother's brother is my ____. Uncle father
4. ____ is an engineer. Cousin of Ted's
5. ____ three books in my backpack. It is They are
6. Can I get to the movie theater___________ by bus? in bus? for bus?
7. Pete ____ in the beach on Sundays swim always always swims
8. Susan and Dylan ____ students. Are am
9. My father ____ French very well. doesn't speak isn't speak
10. My new car is one of the ____ on the market. Best better
11. That cell phone is ____ than this one. more cheap cheapest
12. Would you like ____ coffee? a few some
13. What time ____? it is
is going to play
14. Mark ____ tennis in New York next week. Play played 15. A: Do you want to go to the movies? Go going
B: I can't. can't. I __________ __________ to the mall with my my family. am going will
16. A: Would you like to come to the restaurant for dinner? B: I'm sorry. I ____ work. Can have to going am 17. Julius Caesar ____ in ancient Rome. Live living
UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE COAHUILA DEPARTAMENTO DE INGLÉS Guía para examen en línea de Inglés Unidad SALTILLO 18. I ____ to the movies last night. Went
19. It was a nice day and the boys ____ playing in the park Were are
20. Janet ____ to catch the taxi when she fell down. was running is running
21. ____ talking to the teacher? Who's
22. His job is ____ Maria´s. the most boring boring
more boring than
23. Where ____ live when you were a child? do you were you
24. A: I like horror movies. So do I
So am I
Neither am I
Neither do I
25. Where ____ last weekend? did you go
do you go
26. ____ cell phone is this? Where
27. I ____ stop eating junk food. don't want
am going to
28. Do you like ____? Swim
29. A: English class starts at 8 o'clock. I am
B: ____ be there for sure. I will I going to
30. ____ ever met someone famous? Are you Have you 31. Daniel isn't in class. He ____ be sick. Do must
32. Jan is going to take French classes after school next semester. She ____ speak perfect French before moving to France. didn't can't needs to does 33. Where ____ last Saturday? did you go
34. Sometimes I bake ____ cakes on weekends. a few many 35. The Harrisons painted their house ____. Himself ourselves
do you go
a lot of
UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE COAHUILA DEPARTAMENTO DE INGLÉS Guía para examen en línea de Inglés Unidad SALTILLO 36. I've worked here ____ ten years. Since for
37. Mother: Has your brother ____ algebra today? Joe: Yes, he has. Studies studying
38. I'm sorry to _____________ such bad news. go hear
39. I have decided to ___________ something about my hair. Put make get
40. Jack takes ____________ his mother. With along
41. Are you ___________ in American History? Interests interest
42. He thinks he's great. He's so _________ . big-headed pig-headed
43. There is something very ________ about that man over there. I'm sure I know him. Remarkable familiar recognized known 44. Wendy never loses her ________ . She is always calm. Looks mood character
45. Jack and Jill ________ a lot in common. think have
46. Please don't ___ a word to anyone. Take tell
47. Fred is having second _____ about getting married. Thoughts ideas chances
48. He is not sure if now is the ______ time to get married. Exact right good
49. He says he's ____ a lot of pressure from his girlfriend, Gina. In on under
50. She wants him to ____ up his mind one way or the other. Speak make check
51. Gina's applied ___ a new job in San Francisco. For to
52. If she leaves him, it will ____ him right. Look feel
53. My neighbors had a big ______ the other night. You could hear it through the walls. Discussion battle argument speech
UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE COAHUILA DEPARTAMENTO DE INGLÉS Guía para examen en línea de Inglés Unidad SALTILLO 54. They _____ so much noise that someone called the police. Did made created
55. Fred is going ____ vacation on his own next week. In on
Choose from one of the options to complete the story.
A man was arrested after his children came to school with $500 in fake money. School officials (56) _____________ the police after a 7-year-old girl showed a handful of $100 bills to her classmates. The girl and her 6-year-old brother told the police they took only a few $100 bills from the pile stored in their grandfather's garage. A sophisticated money printing machine (57) _____________ at Kevin Loosely's home on Thursday morning. Loosely (58) _____________ to police headquarters for questioning later in the day. He is suspected of making and spending counterfeit money over the past six months. Police said they confiscated $20,000 in fake bills. The girl originally (59) ______________ to talk to the police because she (60) _____________ she would get into trouble for stealing. But when police explained the money was not real, she happily told them where it came from. 56.
Choose from one of the options to complete the s entence. 61. I'm ____ hungry that I could eat a cow. enough too
62. English ____ in many parts of the world. Spoke is speaking
63. Photography ____ in France. has invented
64. ____ of them like Chinese food Every
65. She was late, but in the end she ____ here on time. to get got
66. My little sister is ____ to read. not enough
67. The tour ____ at four in the afternoon. Starting starts
going to start
will be start
UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE COAHUILA DEPARTAMENTO DE INGLÉS Guía para examen en línea de Inglés Unidad SALTILLO 68. Jack ____ for a job since May. is not looking
69. My girlfriend likes romantic movies, but I ____. Like am 70. Trading____ since the beginning of human society. has been practiced has practiced 71. She told me that she ____ late. will be
has been looking
will be practiced
72. She asked ____ call her after eleven. he to he didn't
to him to not
him not to
73. Before he came to Mexico, he ____ in Europe. use to live used to lived
use to lived
used to live
74. Henry asked the teacher when ____. is the exam the exam be
was the exam
the exam was
75. I didn't understand my algebra homework, ____ I asked Paul for help. He's a great teacher. That because too so 76. Rick ____ by the new barber on Bridge Street. had his hair cut cut his hair
had cut his hair
cut the hair
77. An architect is a professional ____ designs and builds houses and other buildings. Whose which who
78. He's not sure, but he ____ late today. must be can be
79. That is the report ____ was left on my desk. which what
Complete the statements with the correct form
80. If you
(to dive) into this river, you
81. If the sun
(to shine), the children
82. Richard 83. Emily 84. If I
(to hurt) yourself. (to play) outside.
(to walk) to school if he
(to miss) the bus.
(to buy) the cola if you (to be) in Venice, I
85. If he 86. The water in the pool
(to pack) the picnic basket. (to rent) a boat.
(to come) earlier, he (to be) warmer if the sun
(to meet) Tina. (to shine) more often.
UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE COAHUILA DEPARTAMENTO DE INGLÉS Guía para examen en línea de Inglés Unidad SALTILLO 87. Betty
(to write) more applications, if she
88. If I
(to see) you, I
(to get) an apprenticeship. (to talk) to you.
Complete the statements with the correct form (A, B, C or D).
89. If he ____ more, he would have passed the exam. had studied would study
would have studied
90. ____ drugs can be very dangerous. Use Used
91. I'm ____ meeting him. look forward to
looking forward to
92. My car was stolen. I wish ____ it in a parking lot. I left I had left
I have left
93. I won't leave ____ you get here. I'll wait for you. When while
94. Experts say the snow storm last week __ ______________ worse. must be should be could have been
will have been
95. They let ____. us do it
us to it
us to do it
96. She didn't feel comfortable ____ with us, so she went to a hotel. Stayed to stay stay
97. You shouldn't eat that, ____? you should should you
98. In five years, I ____ living in Europe. have been will
Choose the correct words or phrases.
A: There was a great (99) _________ on TV the other night. It was a true story about a man who climbed all the tallest (100) _________ in the world. B: I love to watch (101) _________ kinds of programs on TV. How about the one (102) _________ the origins of life? It was great. A: I didn't see that one. I had (103) _________ my homework that night. 99 100 101 102 103
western oceans this explain to make
documentary peaks streams these those explaining to do do
sitcom soap opera deserts that that explain that explaining make
Choose the correct form of the verb.
104. I ________am seeing _________ (see) three police cars this morning (it’s still morning).
UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE COAHUILA DEPARTAMENTO DE INGLÉS Guía para examen en línea de Inglés Unidad SALTILLO 105. After he __________arrived_______ (arrive) home, he ____unpacked_____________ (unpack) and ______went___________ (go) to bed early. 106. A: What’s wrong? B: I ________ broke_________ (break) a glass! 107. My grandparents only ______had known___________ (know) each other for a few months before they ______got___________ (get) married. 108. I _______have lived__________ (be) in London for three years. I love it here. 109. We _______saw__________ (see) Julie last night. 110. He ______had been___________ (be) a teacher before he _______became_________ (become) a musician. 111. When the boss _______walked__________ (walk) into the room, we ______knew___________ (know) someone was going to get fired. 112. The children ______broke___________ (break) a window in the school last week. 113. He ____saw_____________ (see) that film last year. VOCABULARY
114. build up leave someone start find the answer increase 115. figure out increase leave someone find the answer start 116. persuade find the answer increase start convince someone to do something 117. take up leave someone increase find the answer start 118. walk out on leave someone angrily start find the answer convince someone to do something Choose the sentence with the same meaning.
119. I can't remember where I put my keys. If only I could remember where I put my keys. If only I had remembered my keys. If I find my keys, I won't lose them again. Where are my keys? 120. I know the answer because I studied medicine. If I had studied medicine, I would know the answer. If I hadn't studied medicine, I wouldn't have known the answer.
UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE COAHUILA DEPARTAMENTO DE INGLÉS Guía para examen en línea de Inglés Unidad SALTILLO If I studied medicine, I would know the answer. If I had known the answer, I wouldn't have studied medicine. 121. I took the wrong types of clothes on vacation. I wish I hadn't gone on vacation. I wish my clothes were better. I wish I had taken the right clothes. I wish I could go on vacation. 122. My family didn't see me perform in the play. I wish my family will see me perform next time. I wish my family had performed in the play. I wish I hadn't performed in the play. I wish my family had seen me perform in the play. Complete the exercise using I wish + past simple:
123. I don't have a new car (but I need one). I __wish___ I __had_____ a new car. 124. I want to buy a house (but I don't have money) I __wish___ I __could_____ buy a house.
125. I speak English (but not very well) I__wish____I__spoke___ English better.
Complete the exercise using I wish + past perfect simple:
126. You have drunk too much and now you feel really bad. I___wish__I___hadn’t drunk ___ so much. 127. You have read too much today, and now you feel tired. I___wish___i__hadn’t read _____ so much. 128. You have eaten three hamburgers and now you have got a stomach ache. I__wish___i_hadn’t eaten ____ three hamburgers. In the following statements there are four given words or phrases, marked (A), (B), (C) and (D). Choose the word or phrase that is grammatically incorrect.
129. I (A) wasn't very good (B) at chemistry and (C) neither (D) wasn't my sister. 130. (A) Do you mind (B) telling me how (C) is this going (D) to work? 131. I wanted (A) her to (B) go out with me, but I couldn't afford (C) take her to (D) such an expensive restaurant. 132. He (A) says he can't stand (B) be the center (C) of attention, but I think he secretly enjoys (D) showing off. 133. You (A) may think that (B) the free time is more important than money, but as far as I'm (C) concerned, money (D) leads to happiness. 134. (A) If he doesn't (B) start immediately, the painting (C) will never (D) finished on time.
UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE COAHUILA DEPARTAMENTO DE INGLÉS Guía para examen en línea de Inglés Unidad SALTILLO 135. (A) Ever after he (B) left college three months (C) ago, my brother (D) has been applying for different jobs. 136. While he (A) was living in Spain he (B) has gained a l ot of (C) experience and (D) made a lot of useful c ontacts. 137. If I (A) had prepared properly for the exam, I wouldn't (B) be taken (C) by surprise (D) by some of the questions. 138. If he (A) wouldn't enjoy the film, why (B) did he stay (C) until the (D) end? 139. I don't know (A) quite how you can (B) put up your roommate (C) playing such loud music (D) all the time! 140. The supermarket (A) ran out of cigarettes, so it's a good thing (B) that I (C) gave up (D) to smoke last week! Choose from options (A, B, C or D) to place the word in brackets at the end in the correct place.
141. There (A) was (B) interesting story in the (C) newspaper the other (D) day. [an] 142. (A) Building a snowman is (B) child's play, but (C) for the engineering department at (D) Bluefield State College it's an exact science. [usually] 143. After (A) decades of (B) research and (C) development, members of the department have worked on what it takes to create the (D) perfect snowman. [careful] 144. It begins with at (A) 2 inches of (B) wet snow covering a (C) large flat surface, preferably a (D) yard. [least] 145. Construction should start at (A) base by rolling a ball (B) approximately (C) 3 feet in (D) diameter. [the] 146. A second (A) ball (B) must be put on top of the first. For the head, (C) roll a smaller ball (D) place it on top. [and] 147. Two sticks (A) about 2 feet long (B) must be inserted (C) halfway up (D) either side of the center ball. [measuring] 148. The (A) next, and (B) important step is to give the (C) snowman an (D) identity. [very] 149. Five rocks must (A) be arranged in (B) a semicircle (C) create a funny (D) smile. [to] 150. Place (A) two (B) larger rocks (C) above the smile to (D) form eyes. [slightly] 151. Old (A) gloves, a hat and a (B) scarf can add (C) a little (D) something to it. [extra] 152. Building (A) a snowman is a (B) way for (C) small children to think of (D) structures. [good] 153. So, (A) next time it snows, remember how (B) build a strong (C) snowman and have (D) lots of fun! [to] 154. He stopped (A) to arrive early to work (B) soon after he (C) was turned (D) down for a promotion. Read the following passages and choose the best answer to each question.
For centuries, people have speculated o ver the origins of human language. What is the world's oldest spoken language? Have all languages developed from a single source? How did words come to be in the very beginning? Such questions are fascinating, and they have provoked experiments and discussions which date back 3,000 years. The answer is simple. We have no direct knowledge of the origins and early development of language. Nor is it easy to imagine how such knowledge might ever be obtained. We can only speculate, arrive at our own conclusions, and remain dissatisfied. But the theorizing continues, and these days there is a renewed interest, as new archeological findings and modern techniques of analysis provide fresh hints of what may once have been.
UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE COAHUILA DEPARTAMENTO DE INGLÉS Guía para examen en línea de Inglés Unidad SALTILLO
155. The passage suggests that: all languages developed from a single source. there is debate about which is the world's oldest spoken language. we are about to discover the origins of language. we might never know the origins of human language. 156. In the phrase "...and they have provoked experiments and discussions which date back 3,000 years". The word "they" refers to: experiments and discussions questions languages words 157. Recent archeological findings have... answered most of the questions. been made possible by new technology. re-opened old debates. created new interest in the topic. 158. In the phrase it has indicated that... "it" refers to: honey potential treatment research 159. According to the text... honey was useful in the past, but not necessary nowadays. research is still being done regarding possible medical uses for honey. honey is routinely used by doctors today. honey is almost as effective as antiseptics and antibiotics. 160. According to the text, honey helps to heal wounds because... it is moist. the ancient Egyptians used it. it is sweet. it stops bacteria from growing.